Michael Francart  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:10
Member (2012)
English to French
+ ...
May 21, 2020

Hi everyone!

I hope I'm in the right place for this...
I've been translating for a long time now and one of my trusted clients (agency) is asking me if I'd be interested in doing brand coding and open-ended coding in French.
I've never done it and don't quite understand it, but they have training sessions setup.
But... how do you price this? They'd like to settle on rates before training me, but I'm clueless!

For whomever is kind enough t
... See more
Hi everyone!

I hope I'm in the right place for this...
I've been translating for a long time now and one of my trusted clients (agency) is asking me if I'd be interested in doing brand coding and open-ended coding in French.
I've never done it and don't quite understand it, but they have training sessions setup.
But... how do you price this? They'd like to settle on rates before training me, but I'm clueless!

For whomever is kind enough to answer me, thanks a million in advance!

Kindest regards,

Michael
Collapse

Giulia Marconi
Giulia Marconi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:10
English to Italian
+ ...
Rates Apr 8, 2022

Hello, is there anyone here who specializes in code frame creation and coding of brands and open end questionnaires?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Rates for brand coding and open-ended coding

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »