Anna Kirienkova
Anna Kirienkova
Russian Federation
Local time: 00:43
English to Russian
+ ...
Oct 29, 2020

Hi everyone!

I'm quite new to MemoQ, and I've encountered some problems with the Term Base.
I have a document with English source and Thai target with an attached Term Base. The Term Base entries settings are: matching - 50% prefix, case sensitivity - permissive (for both source and target). When I run the QA, there's plenty of warnings with 03091 code saying that "Translation of source term "A" missing from the target. Possible terms: B" even though there's a term B
... See more
Hi everyone!

I'm quite new to MemoQ, and I've encountered some problems with the Term Base.
I have a document with English source and Thai target with an attached Term Base. The Term Base entries settings are: matching - 50% prefix, case sensitivity - permissive (for both source and target). When I run the QA, there's plenty of warnings with 03091 code saying that "Translation of source term "A" missing from the target. Possible terms: B" even though there's a term B in the target!
I suppose it has something to do with the Term Base settings but I've tried several combinations and the outcome is still the same. Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that there's no space between words in Thai (however, there's no space between words in Chinese as well but I know for sure that one can avoid false 03091 warnings while working with Chinese target).

Could you please share some advice on how to fix this?
My MemoQ version is 9.5.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error 03091: missing term (Thai)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »