I need help translating this (audio file)
Thread poster: Skye Wolfe
Skye Wolfe
Skye Wolfe
United States
Jul 25, 2019

Hello, I'm trying to translate this sound, but I can't quite figure out what they're saying. Any help would be appreciated

https://www.zedge.net/ringtone/62d2ea74-fce6-373c-abd7-d79a581c052e?utm_source=zedgeWeb&utm_medium=uploaderProfile&utm_campaign=sharing

James D.
James D.  Identity Verified
Korean to English
+ ...
Transcriptions Provided, Happy to Help Aug 24, 2019

I'm not sure if you still need help with this but I hear "문자 왔어요. 문자 보세요. 빠이빠이!"

If additional help is needed, I would love to formally assist with transcription/translation (initial or editing). I can provide rates upon request.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

I need help translating this (audio file)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »