Acronimi italiani
Thread poster: jackiekiefer
jackiekiefer
jackiekiefer
German to English
+ ...
Aug 11, 2019

Qualcuno mi può recommendare un sito web per acronomi italiani tipo acronymfinder.com per l'inglese? Ho cercato in Internet pero finora no ho travato nessun buono. Grazie in anticipo.

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 16:50
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Italian acronyms Aug 12, 2019

Please excuse me for writing in English. I do translate from Italian into Portuguese, but my written Italian is rather rusty and I’m kind of a perfectionist. Have you tried IATE (https://iate.europa.eu/home)? It contains a lot of acronyms in all EU languages, but obviously it depends on what you’re looking for exactly…

jackiekiefer
jackiekiefer
German to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Aug 13, 2019

Thank you, Teresa, for the suggestion - very helpful!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Acronimi italiani

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »