India
Local time: 17:25
Member (2014)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jul 3, 2016

Dear linguists,

Hope this email finds you well.

I am Shrushti, contacting you on behalf of eLanguageWorld, to participate in a survey. The purpose of this survey is to find the struggles faced by Indian translators and the perception of translation profession in India.

I hereby add the survey link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CZSP85B It should not take more
... See more
Dear linguists,

Hope this email finds you well.

I am Shrushti, contacting you on behalf of eLanguageWorld, to participate in a survey. The purpose of this survey is to find the struggles faced by Indian translators and the perception of translation profession in India.

I hereby add the survey link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CZSP85B It should not take more than 10 mins to fill in the survey.

I would be grateful if you spare some time and share your opinion. The information you provide would be strictly confidential and the analysed data would remain anonymous. If you have any question or are not sure about any aspect of this study feel free to contact me.

Thanks in advance !

Kind regards,
Shrushti
eLanguageWorld

[Edited at 2016-07-03 07:21 GMT]
Collapse

Parvathi Pappu
Parvathi Pappu  Identity Verified
India
English to Hindi
+ ...
Check the link Jul 3, 2016

The link that you shared is a dead end. Please check and verify the link before posting

Balasubramaniam L.
Balasubramaniam L.  Identity Verified
India
Member (2006)
English to Hindi
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Hope you will post the results here Jul 6, 2016

I have completed the survey. It was short and nicely worded. I shall look forward to seeing your findings here.

Ashutosh Mitra
Ashutosh Mitra  Identity Verified
India
Member (2011)
English to Hindi
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Please share.. Jul 6, 2016

Please share the results.
Thanks and regards.

Shrushti Chhapia
Shrushti Chhapia  Identity Verified
India
Member (2014)
English to Hindi
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for filling and share the link Jul 6, 2016

Glad to hear positive feedback and thanks for filing in the survey.
Once analysed, would surely share the results.

Also in the meantime, its a humble request to share the link with fellow linguists for accurate analysis. Thanks !

All best,
eLanguageWorld team

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Amar Nath[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Request to participate in a survey - India in Translation

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »