Converter Mangal to Kurti Dev (Including gride lines & table format)
Thread poster: Shripal Shar (X)
Shripal Shar (X)
Shripal Shar (X)
India
Local time: 07:00
English to Hindi
+ ...
Dec 7, 2010

Hi
I want to convert Hindi text (Mangal) to Kurti Dev with gride lines and table format. Can anybody provide me a suitable link. I shall be highly obliged.

Regards

Shri Pal Sharma

Sushan Harshe
Sushan Harshe
India
Local time: 07:00
English to Hindi
+ ...
Mangal to Kruti Dev Dec 8, 2010

Hi Shripal,

There are some Devanagari font converters available in the market. I have used two converters. One is ShreeLipi and the other is FontSuvidha. In my experience, I found FontSuvidha more smooth and reliable compare to ShreeLipi.

Where Grid lines and tables are concerned; to my knowledge there is no such converter.

Either with ShreeLipi or FontSuvidha you just give the file and you get font converted file. Here tables and grids will remain intact.<
... See more
Hi Shripal,

There are some Devanagari font converters available in the market. I have used two converters. One is ShreeLipi and the other is FontSuvidha. In my experience, I found FontSuvidha more smooth and reliable compare to ShreeLipi.

Where Grid lines and tables are concerned; to my knowledge there is no such converter.

Either with ShreeLipi or FontSuvidha you just give the file and you get font converted file. Here tables and grids will remain intact.

The issue is if you have typed in Mangal, using "SHIFT" key, instead of 'halant' mark key; in font conversion, all joint characters will garbled and you have to fix it manually.

Better first confirm you have joint all required characters using 'halant' key.

Regards,

Sudarshan
Collapse

Shari Dharam (X)
Shari Dharam (X)
India
Mangal to Krutidev convert Jan 4, 2020

Hi,
There are various tools availble for that. Here are few you can use:
http://wrd.bih.nic.in/font_KtoU.htm
https://www.smteto.com/kruti-dev-to-unicode/
Check them out this will help hopefully.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Amar Nath[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Converter Mangal to Kurti Dev (Including gride lines & table format)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »