HELP WITH RESTAURANT SALES RECEIPT FROM ISRAEL!
Thread poster: yugoslavia
yugoslavia
yugoslavia
United States
Local time: 14:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 13, 2018

Dear colleagues from Proz.com living in Israel and colleagues from Proz.com living in Israel,

I’m writing to you because I was working as an interpreter in Azerbaijan and Georgia,EASTERN EUROPE. I stopped over in TEL AVIV, Israel on transit to switch to my flight to Georgia. The airline made a mistake in our reservation. They didn’t put the information in the computer well. They made us wait in Tel AVIV for around 28 hours. I went inside of a restaurant located inside the airpor
... See more
Dear colleagues from Proz.com living in Israel and colleagues from Proz.com living in Israel,

I’m writing to you because I was working as an interpreter in Azerbaijan and Georgia,EASTERN EUROPE. I stopped over in TEL AVIV, Israel on transit to switch to my flight to Georgia. The airline made a mistake in our reservation. They didn’t put the information in the computer well. They made us wait in Tel AVIV for around 28 hours. I went inside of a restaurant located inside the airport to eat something but I was overcharged. I think they saw that I was a tourist and I didn’t speak Hebrew.

My problem is that I can’t read the sales restaurant receipt because is written in The Hebrew language and unfortunately I don’t have full knowledge of the language.

I need to figure out the name of the restaurant, the information written in the restaurant sales receipt and other things written in that receipt.

I will appreciate your help and cooperation to find out the restaurant name and the information written in the receipt.

Spanish native speakers living in Israel, feel free to write me in Spanish.

Best regards,

Yugoslavia
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

HELP WITH RESTAURANT SALES RECEIPT FROM ISRAEL!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »