Thread poster: Francesco Amormino (X)
Francesco Amormino (X)
Francesco Amormino (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:59
German to Italian
+ ...
Mar 20, 2007

Hello everybody,

I have contacted AIT support 4 times since last thursday concernig a Translation Office 3000 matter, but I haven't received any feedback so far. Does anyone know if there are any holidays in Ukraine or if the AIT guys are particularly busy? Has anyone contacted them lately?

Many thanks in advance for any precious suggestion.

Ciao,

Francesco

Marie Halvorsen
Marie Halvorsen
United States
Local time: 06:59
English to Danish
No response either Mar 21, 2007

Hi Francesco,

I contacted AIT last week, also about a TO3000 matter, but never received any reply. Luckily, I was able to solve things myself. I contacted them once before though (about a month ago or so) and got a reply the next morning, which I thought was great!

I hope they get back to you soon. You could always try and post your question on proz and see what happens.

Good luck!

... See more
Hi Francesco,

I contacted AIT last week, also about a TO3000 matter, but never received any reply. Luckily, I was able to solve things myself. I contacted them once before though (about a month ago or so) and got a reply the next morning, which I thought was great!

I hope they get back to you soon. You could always try and post your question on proz and see what happens.

Good luck!

Marie-Louise
Collapse

Francesco Amormino (X)
Francesco Amormino (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:59
German to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Finally I've received an aswer Mar 21, 2007

Aleksandra Marchenko just sent me an e-mail stating that they will get back to me with some possibile solution for T0 3000. I had asked for a network capability solution since we are two partners working together and both of us need to access our TO database from different PCs and, since we are not a translation agency outsourcing jobs, we do not need any other comprehensive and expensive software like Projetex, WinTitus or JORG.

By the way, are there any other colleagues interested
... See more
Aleksandra Marchenko just sent me an e-mail stating that they will get back to me with some possibile solution for T0 3000. I had asked for a network capability solution since we are two partners working together and both of us need to access our TO database from different PCs and, since we are not a translation agency outsourcing jobs, we do not need any other comprehensive and expensive software like Projetex, WinTitus or JORG.

By the way, are there any other colleagues interested in TO 3000 with network capabilities?

Ciao,

Francesco

Marie-Louise Halvorsen wrote:

Hi Francesco,

Good luck!

Marie-Louise
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

AIT Support still working?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »