Thread poster: radak
radak
radak  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:56
English to Korean
+ ...
Nov 25, 2002

Hi,

I\'m Sookhee Im from Korea. I\'m looking for a website to purchase EuroSlovic fonts package. I found some websites that sells EuroSlavic fonts but they all send me the fonts by ship. I need the fonts very urgently. Do you know any website that I can purchase the fonts by online and download them?

Sookhee

Gilda Manara
Gilda Manara  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 07:56
German to Italian
+ ...
EuroSlavic fonts Nov 25, 2002

Hi,

I have this website in my favourites, where you can download many free fonts - maybe you will find something useful for you too...

Gilda

http://www.fonts.com/findfonts/findfonts_home.asp?sid=JKETND9MNG9P9N0PH0KE38LRP3JM1WNF&con=fntclass&class=lngfnt

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:56
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Why purchasing, inf they are integrated in any Windows 9x, ME, 2000 or XP? Nov 25, 2002

See MS help files for reference, as the way of activating those fonts strongly depends on the operating system you use.

While for Windows 95/98 it was necessary to install or activate a languages package, so in in Windows 2000/XP you can simply choose the codepages you will use.

In Windows 9x you need to go to \"Software\" \"Windows setup\" and install language pack for Central Europa, Baltic and Cyryllic.

In Windows 2000/XP you go to \"Country settings\" and select
... See more
See MS help files for reference, as the way of activating those fonts strongly depends on the operating system you use.

While for Windows 95/98 it was necessary to install or activate a languages package, so in in Windows 2000/XP you can simply choose the codepages you will use.

In Windows 9x you need to go to \"Software\" \"Windows setup\" and install language pack for Central Europa, Baltic and Cyryllic.

In Windows 2000/XP you go to \"Country settings\" and select tha \"Language Options\" for your system. Choose the codepages 852 (Latin 2) and 1250 (Windows CE) to be able to use central european fonts.

The above mentioned names may vary in your system, as I do not use english Windows, but german.

Jerzy

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

EuroSlavic Fonts

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »