Printer printing black text in blue colour & blue text in black colour. How can I fix it?
Thread poster: Sanjiv Sadan (X)
Sanjiv Sadan (X)
Sanjiv Sadan (X)
Local time: 14:52
English to Hindi
+ ...
Dec 23, 2006

The ink in my black cartridge had finished and I got the cartridge refilled. Quite surprisingly, the blue text is being printed in black and the black text is being printed in blue. I have just installed the black cartridge after refilling. If there is no black ink, why blue text is being printed in black?

[Edited at 2006-12-23 10:43]

[Edited at 2006-12-23 16:04]

Enrique Cavalitto
Enrique Cavalitto  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 06:22
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
What I would check first Dec 23, 2006

Hi Sanjiv,

Since the problems seem to have originated after you changed the cartridges, I would start by checking two things:

a) misplaced cartridges in the printer

b) mislabeled or improperly filled cartridges (the one saying "black" containing blue ink)

Regards,
Enrique

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 10:22
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
why dont you print black/blue on white?? Dec 23, 2006

this goes well in all language pairs;\

smo

[Edited at 2006-12-23 21:04]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Printer printing black text in blue colour & blue text in black colour. How can I fix it?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »