Off topic: the first of the month...and no KudoZ notifications, again!
Thread poster: Patricia Rosas
Patricia Rosas
Patricia Rosas  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 19:03
Spanish to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Dec 1, 2006

Well, didn't we all promise we'd meet back here "next month"? And here it is, December 1 (okay, it's still November in Arizona, but close enough). And what else: my KudoZ notifications aren't arriving ...

Off I go to submit a support ticket, but thougt I'd let the rest of you in this same boat know you're not alone ...

Galina F
Galina F
United States
Local time: 22:03
English to Russian
+ ...
Same here Dec 1, 2006

Hi Patricia:
I also do not get kudoz notifications eventhough i checked my kudoz dashboard recently. You are not alone neither:-P
Galina

justin C
justin C
United States
Local time: 22:03
English
You should have received all your notifications, but could have been delayed last night Dec 1, 2006

Hi Partricia,

One of our network providers erroneously cut off one of our network blocks from the internet last night. This problem lasted for about 3 hours, and while it was going on, notifications were not going out. After the problem with the network had been resolved, the notifications system started sending out emails (including the backed up ones) as normal. So you should have still received the emails, but some from last night would have arrived up to 6 hours late.

... See more
Hi Partricia,

One of our network providers erroneously cut off one of our network blocks from the internet last night. This problem lasted for about 3 hours, and while it was going on, notifications were not going out. After the problem with the network had been resolved, the notifications system started sending out emails (including the backed up ones) as normal. So you should have still received the emails, but some from last night would have arrived up to 6 hours late.

I'll address your support ticket shortly.

Best regards,
Justin
Collapse

Carol Gullidge
Carol Gullidge  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 03:03
Member (2006)
French to English
+ ...
Nor me, and it's nearly... Dec 1, 2006

the 2nd here in the UK!

perhaps you'll get yours while it's still today in Arizona...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

the first of the month...and no KudoZ notifications, again!

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »