Font size browser
Thread poster: Sanmar
Sanmar
Sanmar
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:49
Dutch to English
Dec 9, 2005

All of a sudden the letters in my browser (e.g. the text on this site and other sites) have become smaller. Very annoying! Does anyone know what may have caused this and how I can remedy the situation?
TIA

Uldis Liepkalns
Uldis Liepkalns  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 02:49
Member (2003)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Hold down CTRL Dec 9, 2005

and scroll your mouse wheel. That changes font size in most Windows applications.

HTH,

Uldis

Sanmar wrote:

All of a sudden the letters in my browser (e.g. the text on this site and other sites) have become smaller. Very annoying! Does anyone know what may have caused this and how I can remedy the situation?
TIA

Sanmar
Sanmar
United Kingdom
Dutch to English
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Dec 9, 2005

Yes, that worked. Thank you, Uldis!

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Depends which browser Dec 9, 2005

Control and scroll works in Internet Explorer, but not in Firefox, for which you have to press control and plus for larger font sizes and control and minus for smaller ones.

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:49
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Well, with my Firefox it does work Dec 9, 2005

Hi Jack,

Actually, I can increase and dicrease the font size with CTRL + mouse wheel without any problem.. ? I am using Firefox/1.0.7

Giuliana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Font size browser

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »