ErrorSpy - can anyone help?
Thread poster: Apoc
Apoc
Apoc
English to Romanian
Jun 6, 2013

I was asked to correct a Trados project using ErrorSpy so I got the 30-day trial version, managed somehow to import the project to be corrected, some errors i accepted but edited the text in ErrorSpy Editor, while some i rejected, etc. now what do i send back? the "backup" folders that turn up in the Trados folder? That's one question. Second question is: I have to correct a second project, some IDML files, they also contain tags, but it doesn't really show me the target text in the ErrorSpy. Is... See more
I was asked to correct a Trados project using ErrorSpy so I got the 30-day trial version, managed somehow to import the project to be corrected, some errors i accepted but edited the text in ErrorSpy Editor, while some i rejected, etc. now what do i send back? the "backup" folders that turn up in the Trados folder? That's one question. Second question is: I have to correct a second project, some IDML files, they also contain tags, but it doesn't really show me the target text in the ErrorSpy. Is something wrong with ErrorSpy in this instance, or are the tags to blame for making it go crazy? Or it just doesn't open IDML files? I am totaly new to ErrorSpy oviously but I need urgent help. Thank you for taking the time to reply to this!Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ErrorSpy - can anyone help?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »