https://www.proz.com/forum/general_technical_issues/245768-google_translator_toolkit_not_visible.html

Google Translator Toolkit not visible...
Thread poster: Anastasia Leonova
Anastasia Leonova
Anastasia Leonova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 03:43
English to Russian
+ ...
Mar 23, 2013

Hello, maybe someone could tell me what could be wrong with my browser? Instead of Google Translator Toolkit I can only see an empty page with two lines - Translator Toolkit and Chat, that's it. Also, GoogleTranslate is not showing me the star under the translation, is not hightlighting words in yellow and is not offering me to choose a better translation, as it always did. Is something wrong with Google or with me? It's the same in Firefox, in Crhome, in Opera and in IE. Cookies and Java are on... See more
Hello, maybe someone could tell me what could be wrong with my browser? Instead of Google Translator Toolkit I can only see an empty page with two lines - Translator Toolkit and Chat, that's it. Also, GoogleTranslate is not showing me the star under the translation, is not hightlighting words in yellow and is not offering me to choose a better translation, as it always did. Is something wrong with Google or with me? It's the same in Firefox, in Crhome, in Opera and in IE. Cookies and Java are on. I'm trying to read a book in Georgian, and GoogleTranslate is my only hope

[Edited at 2013-03-23 17:14 GMT]
Collapse

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
No problem Mar 24, 2013

I see no problem, GTT behaves as usual in Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1/openSUSE Linux 12.2/KDE 4.8. Did you log in?

[Edited at 2013-03-24 07:56 GMT]

Anastasia Leonova
Anastasia Leonova  Identity Verified
Ukraine
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
logged in, with cookies on Mar 24, 2013

I read the instructions on supported browsers, downloaded Chrome just in case, logged in, turned on the cookies and still can only see three words on the page - translator toolkit and chat. Clicking on Chat results in some activity, but clicking on Translator Toolkit brings me back to the same empty page

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Google Translator Toolkit not visible...

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »