Google Translator Toolkit not visible...
Autor de la hebra: Anastasia Leonova

Anastasia Leonova  Identity Verified
Ucrania
Local time: 14:21
inglés al ruso
+ ...
Mar 23, 2013

Hello, maybe someone could tell me what could be wrong with my browser? Instead of Google Translator Toolkit I can only see an empty page with two lines - Translator Toolkit and Chat, that's it. Also, GoogleTranslate is not showing me the star under the translation, is not hightlighting words in yellow and is not offering me to choose a better translation, as it always did. Is something wrong with Google or with me? It's the same in Firefox, in Crhome, in Opera and in IE. Cookies and Java are on... See more
Hello, maybe someone could tell me what could be wrong with my browser? Instead of Google Translator Toolkit I can only see an empty page with two lines - Translator Toolkit and Chat, that's it. Also, GoogleTranslate is not showing me the star under the translation, is not hightlighting words in yellow and is not offering me to choose a better translation, as it always did. Is something wrong with Google or with me? It's the same in Firefox, in Crhome, in Opera and in IE. Cookies and Java are on. I'm trying to read a book in Georgian, and GoogleTranslate is my only hope

[Edited at 2013-03-23 17:14 GMT]
Collapse

esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:21
Miembro 2006
inglés al ruso
+ ...
LOCALIZADOR DEL SITIO
No problem Mar 24, 2013

I see no problem, GTT behaves as usual in Mozilla Firefox 17.0.1/openSUSE Linux 12.2/KDE 4.8. Did you log in?

[Edited at 2013-03-24 07:56 GMT]

Anastasia Leonova  Identity Verified
Ucrania
Local time: 14:21
inglés al ruso
+ ...
PERSONA QUE INICIÓ LA HEBRA
logged in, with cookies on Mar 24, 2013

I read the instructions on supported browsers, downloaded Chrome just in case, logged in, turned on the cookies and still can only see three words on the page - translator toolkit and chat. Clicking on Chat results in some activity, but clicking on Translator Toolkit brings me back to the same empty page

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Google Translator Toolkit not visible...

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2021 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2021 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Búsqueda de términos
  • Trabajos
  • Foros
  • Multiple search