Compressed & ZIP Files
Autor de la hebra: GiovannaHI

GiovannaHI
Estados Unidos
Local time: 11:29
inglés al chino
+ ...
Aug 7, 2012

Hello, I recently received a file that I downloaded as a word document. Only when I open it, I cannot read it.

Andrzej Mierzejewski  Identity Verified
Polonia
Local time: 18:29
polaco al inglés
+ ...
Format? Aug 7, 2012

Please read the instruction for this subforum:
When posting about a CAT tool or other software program, include the product name, version, your operating system, and any other relevant details will avoid confusion and allow you to get or give better assistance.

esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:29
Miembro 2006
inglés al ruso
+ ...
LOCALIZADOR DEL SITIO
So what? Aug 8, 2012

I see no issue/question to discuss. Please, formulate your problem. If posting in English is problematic, go to a forum using a language you’re comfortable with.

Generally, it’s always good to learn asking smart questions.

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Países Bajos
Local time: 18:29
Miembro 2006
inglés al afrikaans
+ ...
Install 7-zip Aug 8, 2012

GiovannaHI wrote:
Hello, I recently received a [zip] file that I downloaded as a word document. Only when I open it, I cannot read it.

Install 7-Zip, then right-click the file and select 7-Zip > Open (or run 7-zip and drag/drop the file into 7-Zip). The 7-Zip will open zip files even if they have non-zip file extensions. Do that, and then tell us what types of files are inside the file (that will give us a clue about what kind of a file it is).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Compressed & ZIP Files

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Búsqueda de términos
  • Trabajos
  • Foros
  • Multiple search