https://esl.proz.com/forum/general_technical_issues/211591-proz_profile_page_only_shows_up_as_words_no_pics_no_format_etc.html

Proz profile page only shows up as words, no pics, no format etc.
Autor de la hebra: writeaway

writeaway  Identity Verified
neerlandés a inglés
+ ...
Nov 9, 2011

I just downloaded a new version of Firefox so I thought it was that so I tried IE and have the same problem.
I tried to send a support request but kept getting sent around in circles. That's why I'm posting here.

Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croacia
Local time: 02:47
Miembro 2007
inglés a croata
+ ...
LOCALIZADOR DEL SITIO
same here Nov 9, 2011

I didn't download a new browser but I have the same problem and only here on ProZ.com. I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

opolt  Identity Verified
Alemania
inglés a alemán
+ ...
Same here Nov 9, 2011

Plus, the whole site is as slow as molasses. Dunno what's going on, but it seems quite serious.

Noni Gilbert Riley
España
español a inglés
+ ...
Seems to have been resolved Nov 9, 2011

I was getting problems with both Firefox and Explorer, but things seem to be back to normal. Just another thing sent to try us on a Wednesday morning (well, it is for me!).

Greetings to all.

Noni

writeaway  Identity Verified
neerlandés a inglés
+ ...
PERSONA QUE INICIÓ LA HEBRA
Yup Nov 9, 2011

aceavila - Noni wrote:

I was getting problems with both Firefox and Explorer, but things seem to be back to normal. Just another thing sent to try us on a Wednesday morning (well, it is for me!).

Greetings to all.

Noni

Seems to be resolved.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz profile page only shows up as words, no pics, no format etc.

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »