Proz profile page only shows up as words, no pics, no format etc.
Autor de la hebra: writeaway

writeaway  Identity Verified
neerlandés al inglés
+ ...
Nov 9, 2011

I just downloaded a new version of Firefox so I thought it was that so I tried IE and have the same problem.
I tried to send a support request but kept getting sent around in circles. That's why I'm posting here.

Kristina Kolic  Identity Verified
Croacia
Local time: 15:08
Miembro 2007
inglés al croata
+ ...
LOCALIZADOR DEL SITIO
same here Nov 9, 2011

I didn't download a new browser but I have the same problem and only here on ProZ.com. I hope this issue will be resolved soon.

opolt  Identity Verified
Alemania
inglés al alemán
+ ...
Same here Nov 9, 2011

Plus, the whole site is as slow as molasses. Dunno what's going on, but it seems quite serious.

Fiona Gilbert Riley  Identity Verified
España
español al inglés
+ ...
Seems to have been resolved Nov 9, 2011

I was getting problems with both Firefox and Explorer, but things seem to be back to normal. Just another thing sent to try us on a Wednesday morning (well, it is for me!).

Greetings to all.

Noni

writeaway  Identity Verified
neerlandés al inglés
+ ...
PERSONA QUE INICIÓ LA HEBRA
Yup Nov 9, 2011

aceavila - Noni wrote:

I was getting problems with both Firefox and Explorer, but things seem to be back to normal. Just another thing sent to try us on a Wednesday morning (well, it is for me!).

Greetings to all.

Noni

Seems to be resolved.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Proz profile page only shows up as words, no pics, no format etc.

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Búsqueda de términos
  • Trabajos
  • Foros
  • Multiple search