boostrer
boostrer  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:00
Member (2007)
English to Russian
+ ...
Jun 1, 2011

I have a lot of them in my Word document, and they look like pictures. However, I cannot use text boxes to translate text in these pics. Neither I can change their layout: Word returns an error. How can I transform them into plain pics?

Thank you in advance.

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:00
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
They are Jun 2, 2011

boostrer wrote:

I have a lot of them in my Word document, and they look like pictures. However, I cannot use text boxes to translate text in these pics.

Most probably, they are vector pictures created in some program that you don’t have installed in your system. If you want to transform into something, you’ll need that program (or a compatible one), ask the document/picture creator.

BTW, what is the error message that you see?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SAX XML Reader 5.0 Object

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »