Bengali fonts
Thread poster: Syeda Tanbira Zaman
Syeda Tanbira Zaman
Syeda Tanbira Zaman
Local time: 12:14
English to Assamese
+ ...
Nov 19, 2003

I had delivered my translations in Bengali to my client in a word document along with the Bengali fonts I had used. My client informs me that even after installing the said fonts ( BNTTDURGA True Type)he is geting only garbled characters. We are yet to sort out the problem.

Subhamay Ray (X)
Subhamay Ray (X)  Identity Verified
English to Bengali
+ ...
This shouldn't happen Nov 19, 2003

I don't know if you have already solved your problem but if you can read it in your computer the problem obviously lies in your client's computer. You can send me the file and the font and I can check it in my computer if you wish.

Syeda Tanbira Zaman
Syeda Tanbira Zaman
English to Assamese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
solved Nov 19, 2003

Subhamay Ray wrote:

I don't know if you have already solved your problem but if you can read it in your computer the problem obviously lies in your client's computer. You can send me the file and the font and I can check it in my computer if you wish.

My client reports that problem has been solved. Thanks

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 07:44
English to German
+ ...
Bengalifont support Nov 25, 2003

Syeda Tanbira Zaman wrote:

I had delivered my translations in Bengali to my client in a word document along with the Bengali fonts I had used. My client informs me that even after installing the said fonts ( BNTTDURGA True Type)he is geting only garbled characters. We are yet to sort out the problem.
Zour client should basicallz install support for asian languages and then install the Bengalifonts. That should clear the trouble.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bengali fonts

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »