Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:44
Flemish to English
+ ...
Oct 12, 2003

Got this in my mailbox:
> I've applied once for a forum, and now they spam my mail!
> Please, someone, advise me how to unsubscribe from receiving replies to forum topics!

and how do you unsuscribe from Blue-Board requests? I only requested new job-postings and postings of instant jobs (1 and 8 ), but I am getting Blue-Board requests too?

[Edited at 2003-10-12 10:01]

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:44
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Email Preferences (ProZ.com profile) Oct 12, 2003

Hi,

Please check under your profile (edit mode) *Email Preferences*. There are several tabs (Job, KudoZ, Other notifications). Check or uncheck the relative boxes.

(For the BB-notification check box: see *Other Notifications*).

BTW, forum notifications do not *spam* We receive forum notifications according to our tracking options (Platinum "service"). Once a thread is tracked (option on the u
... See more
Hi,

Please check under your profile (edit mode) *Email Preferences*. There are several tabs (Job, KudoZ, Other notifications). Check or uncheck the relative boxes.

(For the BB-notification check box: see *Other Notifications*).

BTW, forum notifications do not *spam* We receive forum notifications according to our tracking options (Platinum "service"). Once a thread is tracked (option on the upper right side), all replies are notificated per email.

Best,

Giuliana

P.S. Untracking: please go to the forum list page, select *Off* and then click on *Track*.

[Edited at 2003-10-12 10:22]
Collapse

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 07:44
SITE STAFF
Can unsubscribe from all at once, too Oct 13, 2003

It is also possible to unsubscribe from all notifications at once, from the "Unsubscribe" option in the settings tab in your profile.

Regards,

jg

Williamson
Williamson  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:44
Flemish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Oct 13, 2003

Thanks. The upper part of the posting comes from a member who sent that question to me.
For me it is not spam, but these messages were a result from updating my profile.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unsuscribe from forums and blue board requests

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »