Autor de la hebra: Maria San Martin

Maria San Martin  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:52
Miembro 2003
alemán al español
+ ...
Aug 7, 2009

Hello everyone,

I am trying to re-work a text on Corel Draw and what happens is, for some reason,
more external text appears covering/overwriting my text.

What I get is a mumble-jumble text made of several overlapping texts...

Has this happened to you with Corel before? Do you know how to handle these situations?

Thanks very much for your support!

Maria

István Hirsch  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:52
inglés al húngaro
One possible explanation Aug 7, 2009

I do not know what the problem is, but I remember that in Coreldraw I used more than one layers when I was translating something. Perhaps two (or more) layers are switched on (made visible) at the same time and their content overlap each other…

Vitals  Identity Verified
Lituania
Local time: 15:52
Miembro 2008
inglés al lituano
+ ...
It's been long... Aug 7, 2009

...since I worked with CD last, but I remember there was a small pop-up with layers on it (usually in the right-hand corner below). Try to play with it, it should help you bring the necessary layer to the front, just like Istvan was saying about many layers on top of one another.

I think you need more details than just that, but let me tell you that the Internet is full with free Corel Draw Tutorials, so just google "Corel Draw Tutorial layers" or something of the kind, and it will
... See more
...since I worked with CD last, but I remember there was a small pop-up with layers on it (usually in the right-hand corner below). Try to play with it, it should help you bring the necessary layer to the front, just like Istvan was saying about many layers on top of one another.

I think you need more details than just that, but let me tell you that the Internet is full with free Corel Draw Tutorials, so just google "Corel Draw Tutorial layers" or something of the kind, and it will give you more info.

Best regards,
Vitaly
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with Corel Draw

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2021
One central location to store and manage multilingual terminology.

By providing access to all those involved in applying terminology (such as engineers, marketers, translators, and terminologists), our terminology management solution ensures consistent and high-quality content from source through to translation.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Búsqueda de términos
  • Trabajos
  • Foros
  • Multiple search