Thread poster: Elke Fehling
Elke Fehling
Elke Fehling  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:57
Member (2005)
English to German
+ ...
Aug 19, 2003

I alreday posted this question in the Spanish form, please excuse my crossposting.

I will spend the last two weeks of September in Mallorca - my boyfriend's parents asked me to house-sit their house.

I would like to keep up my translation work while I am there. Since his parents don't have an internet account I am now looking for a good internet provider in Mallorca. Does anybody know any good call-by-call provider or an internet page where I can find out what is best f
... See more
I alreday posted this question in the Spanish form, please excuse my crossposting.

I will spend the last two weeks of September in Mallorca - my boyfriend's parents asked me to house-sit their house.

I would like to keep up my translation work while I am there. Since his parents don't have an internet account I am now looking for a good internet provider in Mallorca. Does anybody know any good call-by-call provider or an internet page where I can find out what is best for me? And what about AOL? Would you advise me to set up an AOL account? This would have the advantage that the parents won't get the invoice for my internet sessions...

Thank you in advance!

Elke
Collapse

Cintia Pecellin
Cintia Pecellin  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
Get a bonus. Aug 19, 2003

I would definitely get an internet bonus. That way, only you will pay for the time you spend on the web. Ya.com (jazzfree), wanadoo,...you choose.

Have fun and don't get burned!

Z.

Elke Fehling
Elke Fehling  Identity Verified
Member (2005)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
what is a bonus? Aug 20, 2003

PECELLIN wrote:

I would definitely get an internet bonus. That way, only you will pay for the time you spend on the web. Ya.com (jazzfree), wanadoo,...you choose.

Have fun and don't get burned!

Z.

What is a bonus?

Elke

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Internet Provider Spain/Mallorca

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »