AAAmedical
AAAmedical  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 21:22
English to Dutch
+ ...
Aug 16, 2003

Hello everybody,

Is there anybody having experience with corel draw files who knows how to extract the entire text from a file.

For the moment I have to select, copy and paste each paragraph of text into an empty word file.

Is there any better (quicker)way?

Thank you

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 21:22
Member (2002)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
I am afraid there is no "royal way" of doing this. Aug 16, 2003

I asked exactly the same question some time ago (try to search for it) and the responses I received basically confirmed my concerns, i.e. there is no smart way of extracting text from CD files.

DirectBio
DirectBio
English to French
NO , I do not think so.... Aug 18, 2003

AAAmedical wrote:

Hello everybody,

Is there anybody having experience with corel draw files who knows how to extract the entire text from a file.

For the moment I have to select, copy and paste each paragraph of text into an empty word file.

Is there any better (quicker)way?

Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corel Draw how to extract text

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »