Trados, yellow field lost
Thread poster: Mariela Somohano (X)
Mariela Somohano (X)
Mariela Somohano (X)  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Jul 28, 2003

Could anybody please tell me how can I retrieve the yellow field (the target segment)which -I don't know how- disappeared from my text? Should I create other translation memory to work with the rest of the text?
Thanks in advance.

Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Local time: 14:18
German to English
+ ...
Just hit "reverse action" Jul 29, 2003

I suspect that you have accidentally deleted it. Just hit "Reverse action" (or whatever it's called in English - Ctrl+Z) repeatedly until your target segment comes back.

Sometimes my segements also get messed up (and sometimes disappear) when I scroll up and down my document too fast. So I just rescroll over that section - slowly, and my segments reappear.

HTH

Alison

Mariela Somohano (X)
Mariela Somohano (X)  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Jul 29, 2003

Alison Riddell-Kachur wrote:

I suspect that you have accidentally deleted it. Just hit "Reverse action" (or whatever it's called in English - Ctrl+Z) repeatedly until your target segment comes back.

Sometimes my segements also get messed up (and sometimes disappear) when I scroll up and down my document too fast. So I just rescroll over that section - slowly, and my segments reappear.

HTH

Alison

Thanks for your answer Alison. Since any button responded I had to use a copy of the document and start again the translation using Trados. Fortunately the same memory worked, so it has been fast because I could recover the translation.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados, yellow field lost

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »