Susan Welsh  Identity Verified
Estados Unidos
Local time: 09:42
Miembro 2008
ruso al inglés
+ ...
PERSONA QUE INICIÓ LA HEBRA
Ah-ha! Aug 5, 2008

Thanks Marc, it works--but there's an intermediate step. From "save as..." you get a dialogue box that doesn't have an option for "web page, html only"--first you have to click on "browse folders." That gives you a new dialogue box, which does give you the wanted option.

Whew!

So far, I think the route from Word (Open Office) to text works best for me, or the nearly invisible "print page" button at the very bottom of the ProZ page.

I think I've beaten this
... See more
Thanks Marc, it works--but there's an intermediate step. From "save as..." you get a dialogue box that doesn't have an option for "web page, html only"--first you have to click on "browse folders." That gives you a new dialogue box, which does give you the wanted option.

Whew!

So far, I think the route from Word (Open Office) to text works best for me, or the nearly invisible "print page" button at the very bottom of the ProZ page.

I think I've beaten this poor horse enough now.

Thanks to all,
Susan
Collapse

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to save an HTML file as text?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Búsqueda de términos
  • Trabajos
  • Foros
  • Multiple search