Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48] >
Corona quarantine diary
Autor de la hebra: Mervyn Henderson

Alexandra Scott  Identity Verified
Canadá
Local time: 21:17
italiano al inglés
+ ...
Please stand by Oct 6

Hair now on fire since I have to deliver a PPT translation at 5 pm, having spent most of my time so far today trying to match wits with marvellous Mervyn.

Thanks for Guzman facts, somewhat disappointing.

But Hugh MacLennan's book worth a read if you are curious about the cultural tensions between settlers in otherwise placid Canada.

expressisverbis
Mervyn Henderson

Mervyn Henderson  Identity Verified
España
Local time: 03:17
español al inglés
+ ...
PERSONA QUE INICIÓ LA HEBRA
Home alone (or am I?) Oct 7

There I was, minding my own business around 11 pm last night, doing a last bit of administration on the office PC, just about to call it a day and hit the sack, when suddenly the phone rang. A brisk American voice on the line said:

“Mr Henderson? I must ask you to drop everything immediately. And I mean everything. You are about to receive our request for a videoconference. It is imperative you grant this request, and ...”

Now, at one time I might have been a thick
... See more
There I was, minding my own business around 11 pm last night, doing a last bit of administration on the office PC, just about to call it a day and hit the sack, when suddenly the phone rang. A brisk American voice on the line said:

“Mr Henderson? I must ask you to drop everything immediately. And I mean everything. You are about to receive our request for a videoconference. It is imperative you grant this request, and ...”

Now, at one time I might have been a thick hick from a cold, dark, rainy, windy, haily, boggy, muddy outpost on the Wet Rock, but I made tracks out of the village a long time ago, and I don’t fall for that kind of scam, I can tell you:

“Listen to me, bozo,” I interrupted. “Forget the Google Hangout, the Skype or the videoconference, and let’s cut to the chase. The price for translating the 11,600 words on agricultural policy you’re about to offer me is five euros per word. Source word. You’re going to pay me immediately, of course, aren’t you? A cheque, by any chance? Sure, send it over right away, oh, and make sure you overpay me for no particular reason, too. So 100 K seems about right. Yes, let’s go for 100 K.”

The Yank seemed a little confused.

“Er … 100 K?”

“That’s what I said. 100 K. I’ll say it again if you like. 100 K. One hundred thousand. One. Hundred. Thousand. Just to make it clear. Two times fifty K. 100 K.”

That should rattle him, I thought. He reckoned I was just another sucker. The nerve of the guy.

“There must be some mistake,” the voice said. “My name is Theodore P. Offalburger, and I’m about to set you up for a videoconference with the present and indeed the next President of the United States of Great America. You’ll remember your previous discussion with our esteemed leader some time ago, naturally …?”

The Don again! What a surprise. Although there was something slightly odd in what he had just said, which I wondered momentarily about, but I couldn’t put my finger on it just then, because he’d been talking really fast.

“Oh yes, of course, of course I’ll accept the conference, Mr, mm, Offal … Offalskoffer, was it?”

There was a long silence. A very long silence. Then he pursed his lips. I couldn’t see him, naturally, but it definitely sounded like a kind of lip-pursing noise. Finally he spoke again. Necessarily unpursing his lips to do so. Well, I assume he did, I mean, and unpursing your lips is probably a lot quieter than pursing them, but perhaps we should get on here …

“Offalburger, Mr Henderson. Offalburger. Now, you have five minutes to prepare yourself. Might I suggest a more appropriate attire? Perhaps we could lose the pyjamas?”

“Oh yes, right, of course, this won’t do at all,” I agreed, nodding as I looked down at my striped outfit. Then it hit me:

“You what? How the hell do you know I’m wearing pyjamas, Offalburger? How can you possibly know that?”

The reply was clipped, with just a smidgeon of triumphant arrogance:

“This is Washington, Mr Henderson. The White House. West Wing. We know everything. Five minutes.”

As the phone went dead, I looked slowly to my left, then slowly to my right. I looked up at the ceiling and down at the floor. I felt around under the desk. I looked behind the mirror on the wall. I stared at the phone, and I even peered into the PC. Nothing to be seen.

These are frightening times we live in ...

TO BE CONTINUED – and meanwhile …

Be safe. Be vigilant. And be scared. Be very scared.
Collapse

Chris S
expressisverbis
P.L.F.Persio
Dorothee Rault

expressisverbis
Portugal
Local time: 02:17
Miembro 2015
inglés al portugués
+ ...
Speaking of family names... Oct 7

It applies to British and Irish surnames:
"Surnames dictionary goes free for family bonding in lockdown"
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/may/15/oxford-surnames-dictionary-goes-free-for-family-bonding-in-lockdown
As for "Guzmán" (or "Gusmão" in my native language) I believe the third e
... See more
It applies to British and Irish surnames:
"Surnames dictionary goes free for family bonding in lockdown"
https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/may/15/oxford-surnames-dictionary-goes-free-for-family-bonding-in-lockdown
As for "Guzmán" (or "Gusmão" in my native language) I believe the third explanation provided by Mervyn seems more plausible.
Collapse

Mervyn Henderson

Dorothee Rault  Identity Verified
Francia
Miembro 2007
francés al alemán
+ ...
Great story! Oct 7

And great writing! Hope there is more to come!!!

Mervyn Henderson wrote:

Now, at one time I might have been a thick hick from a cold, dark, rainy, windy, haily, boggy, muddy outpost on the Wet Rock, but I made tracks out of the village a long time ago, and I don’t fall for that kind of scam, I can tell you:

“Listen to me, bozo,” I interrupted. “Forget the Google Hangout, the Skype or the videoconference, and let’s cut to the chase. The price for translating the 11,600 words on agricultural policy you’re about to offer me is five euros per word. Source word. You’re going to pay me immediately, of course, aren’t you? A cheque, by any chance? Sure, send it over right away, oh, and make sure you overpay me for no particular reason, too. So 100 K seems about right. Yes, let’s go for 100 K.”

The Yank seemed a little confused.

“Er … 100 K?”

“That’s what I said. 100 K. I’ll say it again if you like. 100 K. One hundred thousand. One. Hundred. Thousand. Just to make it clear. Two times fifty K. 100 K.”

That should rattle him, I thought. He reckoned I was just another sucker. The nerve of the guy.

“There must be some mistake,” the voice said. “My name is Theodore P. Offalburger, and I’m about to set you up for a videoconference with the present and indeed the next President of the United States of Great America. You’ll remember your previous discussion with our esteemed leader some time ago, naturally …?”

The Don again! What a surprise. Although there was something slightly odd in what he had just said, which I wondered momentarily about, but I couldn’t put my finger on it just then, because he’d been talking really fast.

“Oh yes, of course, of course I’ll accept the conference, Mr, mm, Offal … Offalskoffer, was it?”

There was a long silence. A very long silence. Then he pursed his lips. I couldn’t see him, naturally, but it definitely sounded like a kind of lip-pursing noise. Finally he spoke again. Necessarily unpursing his lips to do so. Well, I assume he did, I mean, and unpursing your lips is probably a lot quieter than pursing them, but perhaps we should get on here …

“Offalburger, Mr Henderson. Offalburger. Now, you have five minutes to prepare yourself. Might I suggest a more appropriate attire? Perhaps we could lose the pyjamas?”

“Oh yes, right, of course, this won’t do at all,” I agreed, nodding as I looked down at my striped outfit. Then it hit me:

“You what? How the hell do you know I’m wearing pyjamas, Offalburger? How can you possibly know that?”

The reply was clipped, with just a smidgeon of triumphant arrogance:

“This is Washington, Mr Henderson. The White House. West Wing. We know everything. Five minutes.”

As the phone went dead, I looked slowly to my left, then slowly to my right. I looked up at the ceiling and down at the floor. I felt around under the desk. I looked behind the mirror on the wall. I stared at the phone, and I even peered into the PC. Nothing to be seen.

These are frightening times we live in ...

TO BE CONTINUED – and meanwhile …

Be safe. Be vigilant. And be scared. Be very scared.

expressisverbis
P.L.F.Persio

España
español al inglés
+ ...
Home alone II – The Nixon Criterion Oct 8

You can imagine how nervous I was after the Offalburger call. Maybe Trump was going to come up with the goods on that Mexican wall translation contract he’d mentioned last time. At 100 K a month, too. 100 K! But that had been ages ago, and I’d heard nothing since. Had he changed his mind? It certainly wouldn’t be the first 180º turnaround with the man. Could he be annoyed with me? Could it have been something I’d said recently? None of you said anything, did you?

Anyway, up
... See more
You can imagine how nervous I was after the Offalburger call. Maybe Trump was going to come up with the goods on that Mexican wall translation contract he’d mentioned last time. At 100 K a month, too. 100 K! But that had been ages ago, and I’d heard nothing since. Had he changed his mind? It certainly wouldn’t be the first 180º turnaround with the man. Could he be annoyed with me? Could it have been something I’d said recently? None of you said anything, did you?

Anyway, up he came on screen, the scowling bulldog, just like on TV. I could see a McDonald’s carton and what looked like a smoothie beside him on the desk. He leaned forward when he saw me, and reached out his arm to touch the screen with his elbow. “OOOOKAAAAY,” I thought to myself, mystified, but I smiled and touched his elbow with my own on screen all the same. Behind him there was a bookcase absolutely stuffed with books. All the same colour, too. Wait a minute, they all had the same words on the side. I peered closer. I could only just see the title on the spines. It looked like … could it be? … yes, every last one of them was the same book all right – The Art of the Deal, by one Donald Trump. I cleared my throat. Better say something complimentary, just in case:

“Don,” I started off, “you’re looking good. Very good, in fact. If I may say so, rumours of your death were greatly exaggerated.”

His eyes narrowed. “My death? What d’you … oh yeah, I see what you mean now, right, sure!” There was a very, very mysterious sly grin on his face now. “There’s a couple things you don’t know there, for sure. We’ll get to the virus later. But wow, that’s a good one, pal, “rumours of my death”, I like that. You sure come up with some original talk.”

I was about to shake my head wryly and give up the quote, but then a little voice said to me, “Get smart now, lad”:

“Yes, that one just, just, erm, occurred to me right now when you came up on screen.” I shrugged and beamed at him. “Don’t ask me how. But I thought you’d be looking a little peakier, what with your recent infection and all that.”

He nodded. That cunning grin again. What was I missing here?

“I’m good, really, real good (I winced, but only inwardly). "And, hey, I would have gotten in touch earlier, because I know you were waiting for me on the Mexican wall thing to keep out all those rapists and smack merchants and no-good hombres, but then all this virus stuff and demos and riots everywhere came up, so the wall’s on hold now. But I might have another job for you. Maybe a couple of jobs. A personal one you could maybe help me out with, and then … well, fact is, I was wondering if you could help out getting me re-elected. A bit of help with speeches, that kind of thing." He threw out his hands. "I’m surrounded by assholes here, as you know.”

Now, after the Mexican disappointment, things were looking up! But, as we all know, it’s best to get the terms straight right from the get-go …

“Would that be for the same, er, 100 K?” I queried. “In a month? 100 K? One hundred thousand in a month?”

“Hey, sure,” laughed Don. “100 K it is. One hundred thousand. I never go back on a deal. 100 K, you got it.” He leaned back and stretched.

I decided to throw him a bone. “For now, on the subject of your re-election campaign, I’ll tell you one thing for free. Don’t call it the Campaign to RE-Elect the President like Nixon did. Whoever heard of a serious campaign called “CREEP” for short? But what’s this personal thing?”

The big man was uncomfortable. He fiddled with his hands. “It’s Mel,” he said, finally. “I feel we’re growing apart. I think she’s getting fed up with the presidency. Which isn’t good news, considering I’m going for another term. She’s all moody. Her mom was the same. She gets more like her mother every day,” he sighed.

“Don’t fret, Don. It’s a fact of life,” I consoled him. “All women turn into their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That is his.”

POTUS sat bolt upright. “Man, you have some repartee there. How do you think these things up? Do you think I could, you know, use that line of yours myself? That would go down a treat in a speech at one of those goddamn boring press dinners I have to host now and again.”

It happened again. I was on the verge of mentioning Oscar Wilde, but then another little voice said to me - rather inappropriately considering the circumstances – “Yes we can, Mervyn”. So I just said, “Sure, use it if you like, Don. But, erm, just be sure you don’t attribute it specifically to me, that’s all. I’m, erm, kinda shy about these things.”

The President was pleased now. “I knew you could help me out! We’ll deal with Mel later, though. So what about these elections? Not going too good, man. You saw the debate with Biden, right?”

“Only parts of it,” I admitted. “Here it was on at 3 in the morning, you see. A real shouting match. But I think you had the edge angerwise, Don. You were livid.”

“Pfff!” he grumped. “Hardly surprising. You mentioned Nixon just now, right? Well, that bastard Nixoned me right before it.”

“Biden … Nixoned you? What the …?”

“Yeah, it’s a term someone in the White House team made up. Nixoning is, well, you remember that interview Nixon had with the British man Frost, don’t you? They even made a film out of it some years ago. Yes, well, that was the high point in Frost’s career, it was the be all and end all for him, and for Nixon it was real important too, sure it was, think of all the shit that was going down just then, what with Vietnam and the race thing and all the pinkos and lefties running around burning up the streets and throwing bricks at the cops. So the two of them were sitting there in the studio just before they were called on set, and they were chatting, and Nixon was being real charming and all that, because he could be, you know, when he wasn’t organising burglaries and being a paranoid son of a bitch and so on, ha-ha, so he was asking how Frost was and had he slept well the night before, only seconds before they were due on, this was, just as the TV suits were approaching all servile to say “So, mm, shall we, gentlemen …?” and bring them on, and then suddenly out of nowhere Nixon asks Frost “And did you fornicate?”, and then of course Frost splutters and gasps, loses his concentration, they both walk out on set, and the interviewer’s jaw is down somewhere around his ankles and he’s a bag of nerves because he’s still in shock, whereas Nixon is smiling, calm and collected. Nixoning. It gives you the edge in an interview.”

I had to laugh. “I can see that, naturally. But Biden didn’t ask you if you’d fornicated, did he?”

“Oh no, he was smarter. Bidening’s a different kettle of fish altogether. Much more direct. It was the same setup, we were at the studio, about to go out to the lecterns, and were standing there in the wings, Sleepy Joe had Fancy Nancy Pelosi in tow for moral support as well, and then all of a sudden he says, all serious and deferential and polite: “You know, Mr President, politics apart, I realise there can be no doubt that you are working tremendously hard for our people, the people of this great country of ours, the men and women of America, and I admire you enormously in that capacity, as the unflinching and unswerving leader of our wonderful nation, and to demonstrate that, you see, I’ve brought you a little gift, just as a token of my respect, you understand."

"Now, where … where on earth … did I put it?” he says, frowning a little, like, and he pats his breast pocket, then he pats both his coat pockets, then he pats his pants pockets, and then he smiles and says “Ah yes, here it is, it’s in here,” and he puts his hand very slowly into one of the pockets, and takes it out very slowly too, never taking his eyes off me and grinning, and then he brings up his hand, and I’m looking at it and smiling too, because you smile when someone’s about to hand you a gift, right, and then I see there’s nothing there, and Biden he holds his hand up in front of me and gives me the finger just like that, to my face, you know, and then the both of them start to laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh at me like hyenas, just as the suits are coming over to take us to our places. And that Pelosi cow, she was going fricking apopletic, she was squealing “Oh, oh, I think I’m going to pee myself, oh God, I have, I have, I’m wetting myself here, oh sweet Jesus, where’s the ladies’ room already?”

The man on screen was grim. He bunched one hand into a fist and held it up.

“You know, I’d have landed one right on his nose, but I just couldn’t in the studio, of course. Good job, too, and I even think that’s exactly what the motherfricker wanted me to do, because then I would have been screwed for sure, much more than I am now. So I need your help on this, pal.” He punched the palm of his other hand with the fist a few times.

“Crikey,” I breathed to myself (well, it was something a little stronger). “What am I getting myself into here?”

TO BE CONTINUED
(if I learned anything from the Little Translator chronicles, it was not to try and put it all in at once, because it drives you crackers, believe me)

[Edited at 2020-10-08 09:23 GMT]

[Edited at 2020-10-08 17:40 GMT]
Collapse

Chris S
expressisverbis
P.L.F.Persio

Canadá
italiano al inglés
+ ...
Laugh, lest we cry Oct 8

Sure glad you can find the humour in this scenario!!

Will be interesting to read about the "help" you provide POTUS!

expressisverbis
P.L.F.Persio

expressisverbis
Portugal
Miembro 2015
inglés al portugués
+ ...
I am very curious to know Oct 9

Let's see how will you help "Don" in his re-election, although he is being

images

Mervyn Henderson
P.L.F.Persio
Eric Azevedo

España
español al inglés
+ ...
Spaniards in the works Oct 9

The Princess of Darkness was as good as her word. She accepted Sánchez's measures because she had no choice, but she went to the courts meanwhile, and they overturned the decision. So suddenly 5 million people are no longer affected by restrictions in the capital now, and it's down to about 50,000 affected (a technicality - a couple of locations in the Madrid area were not included in the proceedings, a slip-up).

So Pedro says he might fight back and declare a state of alarm in Ma
... See more
The Princess of Darkness was as good as her word. She accepted Sánchez's measures because she had no choice, but she went to the courts meanwhile, and they overturned the decision. So suddenly 5 million people are no longer affected by restrictions in the capital now, and it's down to about 50,000 affected (a technicality - a couple of locations in the Madrid area were not included in the proceedings, a slip-up).

So Pedro says he might fight back and declare a state of alarm in Madrid anyway. Big argument ongoing everywhere. The only thing the politicians involved (and many uninvolved too, shouting from the sidelines at the ref, whoever that actually is, because there might be two or three of them) agree on is that it is much better to waste time arguing and holding press conferences than actually doing anything about Covid.

Below, the unhappy couple. Note those frightening eyes on the right. Pedro's losing this stare-out.

https://www.vozpopuli.com/espana/reunion-sanchez-ayuso_0_1393061227.html

[Edited at 2020-10-09 09:09 GMT]

[Edited at 2020-10-09 09:23 GMT]

[Edited at 2020-10-09 10:09 GMT]
Collapse

expressisverbis
P.L.F.Persio

España
español al inglés
+ ...
No sooner said ... Oct 10

Tanks rumbling through the streets. Military might. Rifles, machine guns. Unsmiling policemen and soldiers on every corner. A population cowed by its rulers. That'll be what Pyongyang looks like today as Kim Young 'Un and his people celebrate 75 years of the Workers' Party.

Oh no, no, not the Spanish capital! Did you think I meant Madrid? No, silly, not quite like that in Madrid, but what a turnaround. Spain's Health Minister remarked tersely that, as the Presidentess had "decided t
... See more
Tanks rumbling through the streets. Military might. Rifles, machine guns. Unsmiling policemen and soldiers on every corner. A population cowed by its rulers. That'll be what Pyongyang looks like today as Kim Young 'Un and his people celebrate 75 years of the Workers' Party.

Oh no, no, not the Spanish capital! Did you think I meant Madrid? No, silly, not quite like that in Madrid, but what a turnaround. Spain's Health Minister remarked tersely that, as the Presidentess had "decided to do nothing", there was no alternative but to declare a state of alarm again in the Autonomous Community of Madrid, in the format they all know by now but do not love. He added that there was "a limit to his patience", and even went so far as to lash out with "None so blind as those who will not see". So now we have direct rule of Madrid, you might say, by ... well, by Madrid actually, for at least 14 days, whereupon they need permish to do it again. Poor old madrileños. "... and madrileñas", as the socialists always quickly add.

Actually, my main reason for posting today, amid a load of twaddley weekend blaargh, is to apologise for the word "apopletic" in Home Alone II instead of "apoplectic", to describe Nancy Pelosi's sudden attack of laughter and indeed rogue incontinence. It bothers me more than I can say. I have no idea how it got round my spell check. And, as I'm sure most of you know, you can't edit a post after it's been there for 24 hours.

[Edited at 2020-10-10 12:00 GMT]
Collapse

Chris S
P.L.F.Persio
expressisverbis

Canadá
italiano al inglés
+ ...
Thanks for the spellcheck tip Oct 10

I had no idea! Will definitely run draft posts through Antidote in future!

expressisverbis
Mervyn Henderson
P.L.F.Persio

expressisverbis
Portugal
Miembro 2015
inglés al portugués
+ ...
Thank you for proofreading and taking good care of English language Oct 10

I didn't noticed until the moment my brain switched to the "Portuguese/Latin mode".
It is "apoplectic". We also wrote it with a "c" before the "t", but since the silly "Portuguese Language Orthographic Agreement of 1990" came into force a few years ago, now we use it without that consonant.
Origins of the Latin language were lost by this spelling reform, which seems to not take good care of their speakers and language.

Mervyn Henderson
P.L.F.Persio

expressisverbis
Portugal
Miembro 2015
inglés al portugués
+ ...
This is no substitute and not much of a comfort... Oct 11

but, here cases are increasing more than ever.
We had a high number of infections yesterday in 24 hours (almost 1700 cases) and there is a significant lack of healthcare providers.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107359/coronavirus-cases-portugal-cumulative/
Portugal and Spain refuse new border closure according to the latest Iberi
... See more
but, here cases are increasing more than ever.
We had a high number of infections yesterday in 24 hours (almost 1700 cases) and there is a significant lack of healthcare providers.
https://www.statista.com/statistics/1107359/coronavirus-cases-portugal-cumulative/
Portugal and Spain refuse new border closure according to the latest Iberian summit.
I know this will end. Patience is a virtue and wisdom is a defence.
Collapse

Chris S  Identity Verified
Reino Unido
sueco al inglés
+ ...
100,000 hits Oct 11

Well done, Mervyn.

Now please, Merv, don’t go!

P.L.F.Persio
expressisverbis
Sandra & Kenneth Grossman

España
español al inglés
+ ...
Diarist Exclusive Oct 11

Earlier today a newbie diarist voiced his delight, his weariness and his pleasure through pain on finally achieving the coveted 100 K. The man some call the Crackpot Corona Chronicler washed out his mouth, replaced the toothbrush in the rack, and shared his thoughts with a misted-up mirror in an eerily silent bathroom:

“Let us remember that the lonely work of a diarist is not about the diarist. Like Samuel Pepys, like Ann Frank, like Count Ciano, like Charles Pooter, like Adrian
... See more
Earlier today a newbie diarist voiced his delight, his weariness and his pleasure through pain on finally achieving the coveted 100 K. The man some call the Crackpot Corona Chronicler washed out his mouth, replaced the toothbrush in the rack, and shared his thoughts with a misted-up mirror in an eerily silent bathroom:

“Let us remember that the lonely work of a diarist is not about the diarist. Like Samuel Pepys, like Ann Frank, like Count Ciano, like Charles Pooter, like Adrian Mole, the diarist merely records the era thrust upon him or her by the fickle lottery of time. The difference now is that it is a diary about the whole world, a world stricken, wounded and on its knees. Despite our hardships, though, let us never forget that our world may be bloody, but it is surely unbowed. We shall overcome. God bless us every one.”
Collapse

Chris S
P.L.F.Persio
expressisverbis

Canadá
italiano al inglés
+ ...
Virtual thanks Oct 11

Serving you a virtual slice of pumpkin pie, in a nod to Thanksgiving which we are celebrating virtually, in appreciation of your efforts to document "the current situation".

P.L.F.Persio
QHE
expressisverbis

Páginas sobre el tema:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderador(es) de este foro
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corona quarantine diary

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Búsqueda de términos
  • Trabajos
  • Foros
  • Multiple search