Thread poster: Diana Kristo
Diana Kristo
Diana Kristo
United States
Local time: 07:10
English to Albanian
+ ...
Feb 28, 2003

Sot vura, ndoshta gabimisht në \"Ask KudoZ Question\", një fjali nga nje liber artistik ku i ftoja të gjithë ata që do të dëshëronin, të jepnin versionin e tyre në anglisht dhe pastaj të diskutonim variantet e ndryshme të paraqitura. Me kërkesë të disa përkthyesve që me kanë dërguar e-maile direkt dhe që kërkojnë ta provojnë paragrafin, po e jap tani. Po lëmë disa ditë, po të doni mund t\'i dërgoni përgjigjet direkt, ose edhe mua dhe pastaj mund të vazhdojmë diskut... See more
Sot vura, ndoshta gabimisht në \"Ask KudoZ Question\", një fjali nga nje liber artistik ku i ftoja të gjithë ata që do të dëshëronin, të jepnin versionin e tyre në anglisht dhe pastaj të diskutonim variantet e ndryshme të paraqitura. Me kërkesë të disa përkthyesve që me kanë dërguar e-maile direkt dhe që kërkojnë ta provojnë paragrafin, po e jap tani. Po lëmë disa ditë, po të doni mund t\'i dërgoni përgjigjet direkt, ose edhe mua dhe pastaj mund të vazhdojmë diskutimin. Diskutimi do të bëhet nga ana teknike, stilistike, idiosinkrezia, etj. Përsëri e theksoj, pjesëmarrja është sipas dëshirës dhe nuk bëhet për përfitime monetare por për të na bërë përkthyes më të mirë.

Tashmë thuajse shpresëhumbur, ajo vendosi të kthehej në shtëpi, kur papritur i zunë sytë atë njeriun me pamjen çudane. Duke u dridhur ne zhelet e tij të ndragura, pas gjase nga shiu qe kishte rënë mbrëmë tërë natën, me flokë të gafrruar, mjekër të parruar prej një jave dhe me një çehre të zbehtë, prej meiti, ai çapitej përmes sheshit të fshatit me një të ecur të shtrëmbër dhe disi duke u kalanmendur, kur e kur ngrinte syte kah qielli, ndoshta duke kërkuar m♪7 kot nje diell të padukshëm, ose për të këqyrur retë e murrëtyera, me qenare të ngrënë, rroba të shqyera të përzishme.

[addsig]
Collapse

AlbanMullaj (X)
AlbanMullaj (X)
Local time: 08:10
English to Albanian
+ ...
po shkruaj variantin tim Mar 1, 2003

Suddenly, when she was almost hopeless and had decided to go home, her eyes fell upon a strange looking man. Shivering in his drenched rags, most likely soaked by the rain that had fallen through the previous night, with unkempt hair and a week of stubble for a beard on his ghastly pallid countenance, he stumbled forward dragging his feet across the village square at an unsteady pace, wandering foolishly. Time and again he would gaze towards the skies, as if searching in vain for an invisible ... See more
Suddenly, when she was almost hopeless and had decided to go home, her eyes fell upon a strange looking man. Shivering in his drenched rags, most likely soaked by the rain that had fallen through the previous night, with unkempt hair and a week of stubble for a beard on his ghastly pallid countenance, he stumbled forward dragging his feet across the village square at an unsteady pace, wandering foolishly. Time and again he would gaze towards the skies, as if searching in vain for an invisible sun or staring at the rugged grey clouds in mourning attire.

Collapse

Anila Mayhew (X)
Anila Mayhew (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:10
English to Albanian
+ ...
My version Mar 4, 2003

Almost hopeless now, she decided to go back home, when all of a sudden she noticed the loathsome looking man. Shivering in his filthy rags, probably because of the rain that had fallen all night long, his hair ruffled, his beard unshaved for a whole week and tallow-faced, he tramped across the village square with a crooked walk and swaying around somewhat. With torn-up mournful clothes worn at the rim, once in a while, he would look up to the sky, perhaps searching in vain for an invisible sun... See more
Almost hopeless now, she decided to go back home, when all of a sudden she noticed the loathsome looking man. Shivering in his filthy rags, probably because of the rain that had fallen all night long, his hair ruffled, his beard unshaved for a whole week and tallow-faced, he tramped across the village square with a crooked walk and swaying around somewhat. With torn-up mournful clothes worn at the rim, once in a while, he would look up to the sky, perhaps searching in vain for an invisible sun, or perhaps to gaze at the dark gray clouds.Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Përkthimi artistik

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »