Glossary for Public Service Interpreters
Thread poster: Helena El Masri
Helena El Masri
Helena El Masri  Identity Verified
Local time: 19:16
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Sep 13, 2002

I am self-publishing a Glossary for Public Service Interpreters (in several languages) and I\'m looking for places were to advertise them for free. Does anyone know where I can advertise to reach Russian, Polish and Albanian interpreters? The Portuguese version has been well advertised and soon I will have the glossary in Kurdish as well. It\'s very hard to find free publicity so any ideas are welcome. You can see my webpage for more details or email me direct. Thank you everyone!

Hele
... See more
I am self-publishing a Glossary for Public Service Interpreters (in several languages) and I\'m looking for places were to advertise them for free. Does anyone know where I can advertise to reach Russian, Polish and Albanian interpreters? The Portuguese version has been well advertised and soon I will have the glossary in Kurdish as well. It\'s very hard to find free publicity so any ideas are welcome. You can see my webpage for more details or email me direct. Thank you everyone!

Helena El Masri

Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Glossary for Public Service Interpreters

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »