Albania
Local time: 12:34
Member (2017)
English to Albanian
+ ...
May 5, 2009

Njoftim për shtyp 24/04/2009

ALBAGLOBAL BËHET RISHITËSI ZYRTAR I SDL TRADOS NË SHQIPËRI

Tiranë – 24 prill, 2009 – Albaglobal është tashmë rishitësi i autorizuar i SDL Trados në Shqipëri, duke iu ofruar shoqërive vendase dhe klientëve individualë mundësitë e shumta të portofolit të SDL Trados, zbatimin e tyre dhe shërbime kualifikimi.
Produktet e SDL TRADOS Technologies janë krijuar për të rritur efikasitetin dhe cilësinë gjatë procesi
... See more
Njoftim për shtyp 24/04/2009

Tiranë – 24 prill, 2009 – Albaglobal është tashmë rishitësi i autorizuar i SDL Trados në Shqipëri, duke iu ofruar shoqërive vendase dhe klientëve individualë mundësitë e shumta të portofolit të SDL Trados, zbatimin e tyre dhe shërbime kualifikimi.
Produktet e SDL TRADOS Technologies janë krijuar për të rritur efikasitetin dhe cilësinë gjatë procesit të përkthimit. Ato krijojnë mundësinë për të punuar me mbi 70 lloje të ndryshme skedarësh pa refuzuar më asnjë projekt përkthimi për shkak të papajtueshmërisë së skedarëve. Terminologjia përdoret pozitivisht gjatë përkthimit për të pasur konsistencë, cilësi të lartë dhe shpejtësi gjatë këtij procesi.

Si bashkëpunëtor i SDL TRADOS Technologies, Albaglobal ka përvojë të gjerë në shitjen, zbatimin dhe mbështetjen e programeve të SDL Trados dhe mundëson një program gjithëpërfshirës kualifikimi për përdoruesit e të gjitha niveleve.

Për më shumë informacion vizitoni faqen tonë të internetit.

Press release 24/04/2009

ALBAGLOBAL BECOMES THE OFFICIAL SDL TRADOS RESELLER IN ALBANIA

Tirana – 24 April, 2009 – Albaglobal is now the authorized SDL Trados reseller in Albania, providing local corporate and individual customers with a range of SDL Trados solution portfolio, implementation and training services.
SDL TRADOS Technologies products are designed to increase efficiency and quality within the translation process. They provide the possibility to work with over 70 different file types without having to turn down a translation project due to file compatibility ever again. Terminology is proactively used in translation to bring additional consistency, quality and speed to the process.

As a partner of SDL TRADOS Technologies, Albaglobal is experienced in the sale, implementation and support of SDL Trados solutions and provides a comprehensive training program for users of all levels.

For more information visit our website.

[Edited at 2009-05-05 14:17 GMT]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »