Monika Coulson  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:03
Member (2001)
English to Albanian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
May 16, 2003

Të nderuar kolegë,

Së pari uroj që të gjithë të jeni mirë me shëndet, familje e çdo gjë tjetër që ju dëshiron zemra. Dëshiroj të bëj një koment të shkurtër sot në lidhje me etikën e përdorur në ProZ.com, si dhe të rikujtoj disa nga rregullat e kësaj etike.

\"...The ProZ.com discussion forums are a free, private service provided to ProZ.com users in order to discuss translation-related topics. The following Rules of Etiquette hav
... See more
Të nderuar kolegë,

Së pari uroj që të gjithë të jeni mirë me shëndet, familje e çdo gjë tjetër që ju dëshiron zemra. Dëshiroj të bëj një koment të shkurtër sot në lidhje me etikën e përdorur në ProZ.com, si dhe të rikujtoj disa nga rregullat e kësaj etike.

\"...The ProZ.com discussion forums are a free, private service provided to ProZ.com users in order to discuss translation-related topics. The following Rules of Etiquette have been created to provide a pleasant, results-oriented atmosphere for discussion.

By posting a message in the forums, you agree to be bound by the ProZ.com Rules of Etiquette and Terms of Use. Postings that violate any of the Rules will be deleted in their entirety. Users who violate the Rules or Terms may be blocked from accessing these services and future interactive products and features.

The following are not allowed:

Advertising or any form of commercial solicitation

The use of profanity, obscenities, or objectionable language

Impersonating others or using assumed identities

Use of unauthorized copies of material (copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected)

Personal attacks on others

Comments made on another\'s behalf (ex. \"Jenny thinks...\")

Straying off the discussion topic within a thread

Inhibiting any other user from using and enjoying the service

Posting or transmitting anything containing a virus or other harmful component

Posting any comment or topic that is controversial or political in nature, and is not related to the language industry or the art of translation...\"

Kur bëni komente të ndryshme, ju lutem përqëndrohuni vetëm në anën gjuhësore të çështjes në fjalë. Nuk do të tolerohen ofendimet e asnjë lloji dhe të asnjë pale. Duhet patur parasysh se mbas çdo profili, emri, pseudonimi etj. qëndron një koleg inteligjent, me personalitet, kulturë të madhe dhe mbi të gjitha me sedër. Mbas çdo profili, emri, pseudonimi etj. mund të qëndrojë ndonjë profesori juaj i dikurshëm që me modesti nuk e shfaq emrin e vet, ndonjë person i respektuar apo thjesht mund të qëndrojë dikush që mund ta njihni. Mendoni si për veten tuaj.

Kjo është vetëm një kujtesë, ju lutem mos hapni biseda jokonstruktive dhe që nuk i vlejnë askujt, le më që nuk sjellin asnjë të mirë. Nëse keni konflikte me ndonjë anëtar të këtij forumi, mundohuni ta zgjidhni drejtpërdrejt me të, dhe jo duke futur në lëvizje anëtarët e tjerë.

...Jeta është e shkurtër, shumë e çmuar dhe tepër e brishtë; le t\'i fokusojmë energjitë tona në të bërit mirë dhe jo grindjeve, zënkave apo inateve personale. Ngacmimet nuk janë të pranueshme për askënd dhe ju lutem mos bini në atë nivel. Çdo gjë e këndshme dhe konstruktive është e mirëpritur.

Me respekt,

Moderatorja, Monika Coulson

p.s. Ju lutem mos iu përgjigjni këtij mesazhi dhe as mos filloni ndonjë tjetër si kundërpërgjigje. E shkruajta këtë mesazh vetëm për të na vënë të gjithëve në mendime, duke filluar nga vetja ime. Ju falënderoj të gjithëve për mirëkuptimin.

[ This Message was edited by: monika on 2003-05-19 22:12]
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Rreth etikës në ProZ.com

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »