Francesca Brandi
Francesca Brandi
Italy
Local time: 20:42
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 22, 2016

Hi,

I have a job proposal and they are asking me if I can manage a XLIFF file format. I use Wordfast 3 Pro. Is it possible to work with this file format and how? I have found a discussion entry on this forum but not updated. I think is a sort of translation memory or bilingual file. Am I right?

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 20:42
Member (2006)
French to English
Yes Sep 20, 2016

Dear Fran,

Sorry for the late reply, just saw this went unanswered. Wordfast Pro can handle XLIFF files. You can see the list of file formats on the Wordfast website or under Preferences > File filters.
Please contact the hotline for support if you have troubles with XLIFF files as they may require special attention.

Kind regards,

John

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

xliff files and Wordfast

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »