Kinga Rydzewska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 06:35
Member (2007)
English to Polish
+ ...
Sep 29, 2014

Hi,

I have a problem with my Wordfast Classic, version 6.01g. It started only today after I copied a new TM into my main TM (but I remember doing it before and everything was OK).

When I translate and there is a no match segment, I get the following message appearing in the target segment (which should be empty):

{"responseData": null, "responseDetails": "Suspected Terms of Service Abuse. Please see <
... See more
Hi,

I have a problem with my Wordfast Classic, version 6.01g. It started only today after I copied a new TM into my main TM (but I remember doing it before and everything was OK).

When I translate and there is a no match segment, I get the following message appearing in the target segment (which should be empty):

{"responseData": null, "responseDetails": "Suspected Terms of Service Abuse. Please see http://code.google.com/apis/errors", "responseStatus": 403}

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Kinga
Collapse

Dominique Pivard
Dominique Pivard  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:35
Finnish to French
Disable web-based MT Sep 29, 2014

It looks like you have enabled web-based machine translation (which is disabled by default). You can only use Google Translate if you have a valid API key. Please disable web-based MT and the problem will disappear:

If you wish to use Google Translate, here is how to obtain the necessary API key for it:

http://wordfast.fi/blog/cat-tools/2011/10/18/how-to-obtain-a-google-translate-api-v2-key/

Note that you will have to upgrade to version 6.03t or later (the current version is 6.13) in order to use Google Translate in Wordfast Classic.

Kinga Rydzewska
Kinga Rydzewska  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 06:35
Member (2007)
English to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 29, 2014

Thanks a lot! All is OK now but I still have no idea how it happened

Regards,
Kinga

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error message in Wordfast Classic

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »