How do I start endorsing Proz.com guidlines?
Thread poster: fairylight
fairylight
fairylight  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Russian
+ ...
Apr 29, 2017

Hello,

I just became a paying member and I'm interested in endorsing proz professional guidelines in my profile but do not see an option to. Also, does anyone fill out security procedures in their profile? I work with legal documents and do not know of any specific security measures except not sharing client's information without their permission. What are examples of security procedures? I would like to know it to make my profile as complete as possible. Thank you.

Christine Andersen
Christine Andersen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 15:18
Member (2003)
Danish to English
+ ...
There is a link May 1, 2017

I thought it should be somewhere on your profile, but have to admit I can't find it on mine!
However, you can see the guidelines and I think you can endorse them here.

http://www.proz.com/professional-guidelines/

Welcome to the site!

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:18
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Bottom part May 1, 2017

The relevant link is in the very bottom of the Profile tab at your profile page when you use a standard look. I tried to add an example, but for some reason my screenshot is not accepted (however, no error or warning issued).

[Edited at 2017-05-01 13:53 GMT]

fairylight
fairylight  Identity Verified
Argentina
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thank you! May 1, 2017

yay found it! Thank you guys.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I start endorsing Proz.com guidlines?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »