IDI  Identity Verified
Albania
Local time: 12:32
Member (2013)
English to Albanian
+ ...
Jul 29, 2015

Hello,
Whenever I add language cloud it just gives me this message...Connection to language cloud failed

I use trados 2015 and my connection to internet is fine and my language cloud subscription is active...

anyone resolved this issue yet?

I could not find the fle Cornelia refers in her solution at:https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/language/translationproductivity/f/90/t/4602

Thank you in advance for your response

Selima Ben Chagra
Selima Ben Chagra
Tunisia
French to Arabic
+ ...
A little late but just in case someone else needs the tip Apr 5, 2016

IDI wrote:

Hello,
Whenever I add language cloud it just gives me this message...Connection to language cloud failed

I use trados 2015 and my connection to internet is fine and my language cloud subscription is active...

anyone resolved this issue yet?

I could not find the fle Cornelia refers in her solution at:https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/language/translationproductivity/f/90/t/4602

Thank you in advance for your response

You need to unhide the files in that last folder. To do that, you just need to go to the properties of the folder (your username) and check that last case (I think it's labelled "hidden").

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

.Connection to language cloud failed

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »