Agata Alleruzzo
Agata Alleruzzo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:23
English to Italian
+ ...
Mar 27, 2015

Priviet!
I'm a graduate in russian language, but I've been studying it for only three years! I'm keen on improving this language, but it's quite impossibile for me to practice it, since I live in Italy!
I'd like to have brief conversations with someone who knows russian language very well, who is able to correct my (terrible) pronunciation and grammar!
If you are a russian with a special passion for italian, I'd like to return you the favor!
We may exchange our skype co
... See more
Priviet!
I'm a graduate in russian language, but I've been studying it for only three years! I'm keen on improving this language, but it's quite impossibile for me to practice it, since I live in Italy!
I'd like to have brief conversations with someone who knows russian language very well, who is able to correct my (terrible) pronunciation and grammar!
If you are a russian with a special passion for italian, I'd like to return you the favor!
We may exchange our skype contacts.
Thank you!

[Edited at 2015-03-27 13:53 GMT]

[Edited at 2015-03-27 13:54 GMT]
Collapse

Eleonora Chyc
Eleonora Chyc  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:23
Russian to Ukrainian
+ ...
I've got a friend who lives in Italy and could help you Mar 27, 2015

Hi Agata,I could help you, but I don't speak Italian,unfortunately.I have a close friend,who has lived in Italy for 15 years - she is definitely fluent in Italian.She holds Masters in Russian philology.If you want, I can ask her.

Agata Alleruzzo
Agata Alleruzzo  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 22:23
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It's not important to know italian Mar 30, 2015

Sorry for the late answer!
It's not important to know italian, we could even speak in english: the important thing is we could understand each other in some way!
Thank you, however!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Searching for russian mother tongue to improve my russian

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »