Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
How can I open multiple PDF files in separate windows?
Thread poster: Irene S.
Irene S.
Irene S.  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:49
Member (2003)
English to Romanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Not working Aug 26, 2008

Kevin Lossner wrote:

Irene S. wrote:
The strange thing is that I cannot open one file with Adobe Pro and the other with Reader, both files open with the same version, either Pro or Reader...

Right-click on the file and choose the program to open the PDF with via the "Open With..." function. This way you can choose any number of options, not just Reader or Pro.

This is exactly what I did and the files open either with Pro or with Reader, not with the same version.

Opening two pdf files at the same time May 20, 2011

Find your file(s) in windows explorer, right click and send to the desktop as a shortcut. Now you can click on each one from the desktop and they will both open. Trim down the size and you can have them side by side on your screen.

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule
FongCheng
FongCheng
Australia
This definitely works. Oct 24, 2014

Open your Adobe Acrobat Professional - Select Edit - Preferences - Documents
Tick - Show each document in its own window (requires restart)

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I open multiple PDF files in separate windows?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »