How do you add reference TMs in Trados Freelance 2015?
Thread poster: A. Deb
A. Deb
A. Deb  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 09:24
Spanish to English
+ ...
Mar 23, 2017

Hi

Can anyone help please? I want to create a new TM in SDL TRADOS 2015 Freelance and I want to use another TM as a reference TM without adding its entire contents contents to the new TM that I'm creating. I've done this in previous versions of TRADOS but have never had the need to do it in 2015. I've tried the online help by typing in "add reference TM" but can't find anything. Is this feature called something else or does the feature not exist?

Thanks

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 11:24
English to Russian
The feature is called "check box". Mar 23, 2017

Just untick the "Update" box for your reference TM in the list of TM's (Project settings - All language pairs - TM & AT).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do you add reference TMs in Trados Freelance 2015?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »