Sandrine Zérouali  Identity Verified
Algeria
Local time: 13:10
Member (2008)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Aug 24, 2016

Hello everybody,

I hope that somebody can help me. I installed this morning Studio 2015, then Multiterm 2015 but this last one is not working!

I open it to create a new Termbase and I have this message: "multiterm 2015 cannot create a termbase" and if I try to open an existing one (Multimerm 2011), I have this message: "multiterm 2015 cannot open a termbase because it was created with an unsupported versi
... See more
Hello everybody,

I hope that somebody can help me. I installed this morning Studio 2015, then Multiterm 2015 but this last one is not working!

I open it to create a new Termbase and I have this message: "multiterm 2015 cannot create a termbase" and if I try to open an existing one (Multimerm 2011), I have this message: "multiterm 2015 cannot open a termbase because it was created with an unsupported version of MultiTerm".

1. I have Windows 7 32 bits. I installed an update of it that was recommanded but nothing, I still have these messages.

2. I tried also to reinstall Multiterm above the initial installation "as administrator" as somebody recommanded on the Web, but it doesn't work.

Does somebody have another idea? I am quite upset by this situation...

Sandrine
Collapse

SDL_Guillaume
SDL_Guillaume
RE: Multiterm 2015 is not working :( Aug 24, 2016

Dear Sandrine,

This is Guillaume from SDL.

I emailed you literally a minute ago with the following KB article, which has a resolution for this error message: http://kb.sdl.com/#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:8956

Kind regards,

Guillaume

Sandrine Zérouali
Algeria
Member (2008)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Guillaume Aug 24, 2016

but...it doesn't help!! I tried and I still have the same messages!

Sandrine

[Modifié le 2016-08-24 16:58 GMT]

Sandrine Zérouali
Algeria
Member (2008)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Nobody? Aug 25, 2016

Hi,

I am upset because I thought that buying Studio 2015 will change my conditions of working in better, but finally it is worse! I bought this new pack (update) 2 days ago and I can't use the termbases nor create one!!!

I received a huge project yesterday and because of this problem, I am working on my laptop with Studio 2011. Thanks I did not update yet to Studio 2015.

Nobody of SDL solves the problem till now! I received only one answer from Guillaume an
... See more
Hi,

I am upset because I thought that buying Studio 2015 will change my conditions of working in better, but finally it is worse! I bought this new pack (update) 2 days ago and I can't use the termbases nor create one!!!

I received a huge project yesterday and because of this problem, I am working on my laptop with Studio 2011. Thanks I did not update yet to Studio 2015.

Nobody of SDL solves the problem till now! I received only one answer from Guillaume and does not help me as I tried it before!

Sandrine
Collapse

SDL_Guillaume
SDL_Guillaume
RE: Nobody? Aug 25, 2016

Sandrine Zérouali wrote:

Hi,

Nobody of SDL solves the problem till now! I received only one answer from Guillaume and does not help me as I tried it before!

Sandrine

Hello Sandrine,

I apologize for the delayed answer, I try as much as possible to reply within one working day.

If the resolution in the article did not help, please log a Support case for such issue. You can do so by going in your online account, under Support, then click on Licensing and Installation Help.

Kind regards,

Guillaume

[Edited at 2016-08-25 15:07 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm 2015 is not working :(

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »