James Greenfield  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 13:06
Member (2013)
French to English
+ ...
May 23, 2016

Hi,
I am trying to install Trados on a new computer. I have logged into my translation zone account but can only see a cancelled order. I know i have bought trados 2014 so I'm confused. I need to install Trados 2014 with the product key so I can get on with a project. Could someone from SDL pleaae help me. Thanks

sdl_roman
sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Access to your SDL account May 23, 2016

Hi James,

Please access your SDL online account with email address you have used at the time of purchase. If you forgot your password please use - 'Forgot password' function.

I can confirm that you have the Studio 2014 Freelance in your account/licenses.

Once accessed you will be able to Return your Studio 2014 activation via Force Return option:

... See more
Hi James,

Please access your SDL online account with email address you have used at the time of purchase. If you forgot your password please use - 'Forgot password' function.

I can confirm that you have the Studio 2014 Freelance in your account/licenses.

Once accessed you will be able to Return your Studio 2014 activation via Force Return option:

http://kb.sdl.com/kb/?ArticleId=5196#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:5196

Then download the software on a new supported PC, install and activate with the same license code.

Hope it Helps,

Kind Regards,

SDL_Roman

Please try out our SDL Community portal http://xl8.one
Professionals helping Professionals with all your SDL Studio questions.

Have a question about licensing and installation?
Use our LIVE CHAT facility bit.lySDLChat
Collapse

James Greenfield
James Greenfield  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Member (2013)
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Further question May 23, 2016

Hi Roman,

Unfortunately when I logged in I went to the licenses section but it says I have no licenses. It is possible I have another account but I can't remember the email address. Please could you help.

Thanks,

James

sdl_roman
sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Information about SDL account May 23, 2016

Hi Jamses,

I have sent you Private Message via Proz with information about your account.

Kind Regards,

SDL_Roman

Gabriella Vento
Gabriella Vento  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 06:06
Member (2015)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Trados Studio 2015 Starter, need to transfer my licence to my new computer. May 29, 2016

I know, that I would need to inactivate my licence on the old computer to get a key to the new one, but -as my old computer is broken - I cannot inactivate my licence there.
I suppose other people already had this issue,I was wondering if it is possible to inactivate the license manually some other way?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Gabriella

[Edited at 2016-05-30 09:15 GMT]

sdl_roman
sdl_roman
United Kingdom
Starter reset May 31, 2016

Hi Gabriella,

In order to reset your Studio 2015 Starter license please log a support request via the link below:

http://support.xl8.one/

> Pop UPS must be allowed

>>If this link does not work in your specific browser- please use a different one such as Chrome.

Once support Ticket is submitted our Support Team will reset the license for you, then yo
... See more
Hi Gabriella,

In order to reset your Studio 2015 Starter license please log a support request via the link below:

http://support.xl8.one/

> Pop UPS must be allowed

>>If this link does not work in your specific browser- please use a different one such as Chrome.

Once support Ticket is submitted our Support Team will reset the license for you, then you can activate it again with the same license code.

Kind Regards,

SDL_Roman
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trying to install Trados on a new computer

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »