How to apply source formatting to fuzzy matches in TS 2015?
Thread poster: Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
Rajan Chopra
India
Local time: 22:14
Member (2008)
English to Hindi
+ ...
Feb 6, 2016

Hi experts,

I open a new segment in Trados Studio 2015 in which the text is in red color but I get fuzzy match from my TM in black color. I can't find any button on toolbar which allows me to change the color of text. Of course, I can make the text bold and italics and I can underline it but I can't change the color. I even try to copy the erratic text and then paste it in a Word file, change the text color but when I paste it back, it again appears in black color.

C
... See more
Hi experts,

I open a new segment in Trados Studio 2015 in which the text is in red color but I get fuzzy match from my TM in black color. I can't find any button on toolbar which allows me to change the color of text. Of course, I can make the text bold and italics and I can underline it but I can't change the color. I even try to copy the erratic text and then paste it in a Word file, change the text color but when I paste it back, it again appears in black color.

Could you please suggest a solution for this issue?

Thanks and regards,

Chopra
Collapse

564354352 (X)
564354352 (X)  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 18:44
Danish to English
+ ...
Mark up, Ctrl + , Feb 6, 2016

This should work:

Mark up the target text you want to format.
Click Ctrl + , (comma).
A list of formatting options should then appear in a dropdown box.
Select the format you want.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to apply source formatting to fuzzy matches in TS 2015?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »