Noelia Ruiz Pérez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 00:09
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
Feb 6, 2016

Hi!

I need some urgent help, please!

I have been working all week on a review project with Studio 2011. It was a package, and Studio has been really sluggish, apparently because of a conflict with the AV. However, I managed to finish the project. My problem is that I have to upload the package to the client´s system and it wont let me upload the file with track changes activated. I have to accept all changes and save the package again.

Now, everytime I tr
... See more
Hi!

I need some urgent help, please!

I have been working all week on a review project with Studio 2011. It was a package, and Studio has been really sluggish, apparently because of a conflict with the AV. However, I managed to finish the project. My problem is that I have to upload the package to the client´s system and it wont let me upload the file with track changes activated. I have to accept all changes and save the package again.

Now, everytime I try to do it (there are two files, about 24k words and 45k words), the program crashes. The only way seems to do it segment by segment! This will take me ages. I won´t be able to get any help from my client before Monday, and Monday is my deadline.

Any ideas? Tips? I don´t know what to do anymore

Thank you!!
Noelia
Collapse

Caroline de Hartogh BBA
Caroline de Hartogh BBA  Identity Verified
Member (2006)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Do you have a higher version of Studio? Feb 6, 2016

Hi Noelia,
Studio 2011 is not very stable as I experienced. In the meantime I have acquired 2 more versions. If you want me to, I can try to accept all the track changes in Studio 2014 for you and send you back the package. Pls. adv.
Caroline de Hartogh
[email protected]
Ps. if the package is big, you can send it to me via WeTransfer to the e-mail address mentioned.

Noelia Ruiz Pérez
Noelia Ruiz Pérez  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2010)
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Feb 7, 2016

Thank you so much for your offer!

I have sent you an email. Have a lovely day!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent help please! Studio 2011 and track changes

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »