Creating exact the same folder system of target translations in Trados Studio 2015
Thread poster: Kersti Kuuse
Kersti Kuuse
Kersti Kuuse
Local time: 11:07
Member (2014)
German to Estonian
+ ...
Nov 28, 2015

I have translated a big project in Trados Studio 2015. My client has asked to send the translations exact in the same system of folders. The whole material is organized into 14 folders in specific system. How could I have the same system of folders that contain only the targets and not sdlxliff.-files? Is it "Generate Target Translations?"

Kersti Kuuse
Kersti Kuuse
Local time: 11:07
Member (2014)
German to Estonian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Sorry! It was easier than I thought! Nov 28, 2015

Just export files!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Creating exact the same folder system of target translations in Trados Studio 2015

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »