Verena Schmidt (X)
Verena Schmidt (X)  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 07:09
English to German
+ ...
Aug 30, 2015

Hello,

I received a Studio package from a client containing several files (.docx, .idml). I translated the .idml file.

Now, whenever I try to open the project oder file view (in order to create a return package), I get this message and Studio closes: "Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht"

I can't acces the files in the project, create a return package or open the project.

HELP!!

I already did some research and found these
... See more
Hello,

I received a Studio package from a client containing several files (.docx, .idml). I translated the .idml file.

Now, whenever I try to open the project oder file view (in order to create a return package), I get this message and Studio closes: "Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht"

I can't acces the files in the project, create a return package or open the project.

HELP!!

I already did some research and found theses posts, which weren't helpful:

http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/215074-error_message_trados_ein_aufrufziel_hat_einen_ausnahmefehler_verursacht.html

http://fra.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/149657-sdl_trados_studio_2009_unable_to_save_target_to_word-page3.html

Thanks in advance

Verena

I work with Studio 2011 and Windows 8.1
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 error DRINGEND: "Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht"

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »