Hakan Kiyici  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 03:49
Member (2009)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Jul 31, 2015

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with the following.

I am not sure how I can achieve this in Trados 2014.

In proofreading, if I change a segment, any resulting fuzzy segments are not changed accordingly.

I would settle if any subsequent fuzzy segments are turned into unconfirmed segments so that I can go, check and confirm them.

And, what if I realize a problem with a segment, but it also effects previous segments.

A
... See more
Hello,

I hope someone can help me with the following.

I am not sure how I can achieve this in Trados 2014.

In proofreading, if I change a segment, any resulting fuzzy segments are not changed accordingly.

I would settle if any subsequent fuzzy segments are turned into unconfirmed segments so that I can go, check and confirm them.

And, what if I realize a problem with a segment, but it also effects previous segments.

Another problem is with autopropagation.

Or, what would be the best methodology for this. Search-replace would definitely kill me.

I would very much appreciate if someone can help me.

Thank you
Best regards

Hakan
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

how to update subsequent fuzzies when base segment changed

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »