Sian Cooper
Sian Cooper  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:05
French to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Jun 30, 2015

Hi all, hope someone can help. Was using 2014 as usual yesterday. Opened up this morning and a Language Cloud login window opens, defaulting to my email user name and a remembered password, which it refuses. I have tried re-entering my current email password, it rejects it. There is an option to login using the API key - I tried looking up my Studio license key and entering that, but no joy.

So I am cloudless (as opposed to or as well as my usual clueless), can anyone help?
... See more
Hi all, hope someone can help. Was using 2014 as usual yesterday. Opened up this morning and a Language Cloud login window opens, defaulting to my email user name and a remembered password, which it refuses. I have tried re-entering my current email password, it rejects it. There is an option to login using the API key - I tried looking up my Studio license key and entering that, but no joy.

So I am cloudless (as opposed to or as well as my usual clueless), can anyone help?

*** Update - have now successfully logged in - it required the SDL account password - but anyone any idea why it has suddenly decided to ask for it? Thanks! ***

Many thanks!

[Edited at 2015-06-30 08:56 GMT]
Collapse

Sian Cooper
Sian Cooper  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 23:05
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
In memoriam
Same login issue & cannot change SDL account password Jun 30, 2015

Hi - so it has popped up again and now I am not managing to login at all. Apparently this morning I knew my SDL account password and this afternoon I don't. That is possible. Although unlikely... so I decided to change my SDL account password - but the Forgotten Password link is also returning an error.

** further update - has since worked for SDL account password change but still cannot login to Language Cloud**

It so happens that I REALLY need the language cloud for
... See more
Hi - so it has popped up again and now I am not managing to login at all. Apparently this morning I knew my SDL account password and this afternoon I don't. That is possible. Although unlikely... so I decided to change my SDL account password - but the Forgotten Password link is also returning an error.

** further update - has since worked for SDL account password change but still cannot login to Language Cloud**

It so happens that I REALLY need the language cloud for an urgent job that will greatly benefit from it... if only I can get in to it.

Help, SDL peeps, please!

[Edited at 2015-06-30 12:42 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2014: Language Cloud suddenly requires and rejects login

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »