Thread poster: Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert
Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert
Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:47
English to German
Jan 31, 2015

Dear Trados Studio team,

although I have a Trados Studio 2014 Plus license, when trying to buy another license as an upgrade to 2014 the Shopping Cart claims that I have no license, and removes it. Live Chat is not available.

I have a deadline to meet on Monday, and therefore need this 2nd license urgently. My desktop is unavailable for de-activating.

Thank you for helping.

Best regards,

Christiane

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 21:47
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
Some ideas Jan 31, 2015

To purchase an upgrade it shouldn't matter whether your licenses are in use or not. Maybe you're using a different email/account to access the shop?

Check in My Account to see how many licenses you are using / have available. You could also try returning your license using this method:<
... See more
To purchase an upgrade it shouldn't matter whether your licenses are in use or not. Maybe you're using a different email/account to access the shop?

Check in My Account to see how many licenses you are using / have available. You could also try returning your license using this method:
http://kb.sdl.com/kb/?ArticleId=5196#tab:homeTab:crumb:7:artId:5196

I think Live Chat is only available Mon-Fri, so you'll have to wait until after the weekend.
Collapse

Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert
Dr. phil. Christiane Bohnert  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 14:47
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you. Problem solved. Jan 31, 2015

Thank you very much, the "force return" button did work.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent - Need second license 2014 - Upgrade does not work

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »