Confirm and jump to next fuzzy/new segment?
Thread poster: Jose Ruivo
Jose Ruivo
Jose Ruivo  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 12:26
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Dec 18, 2014

Hi All,

I can not seeem to find a way to do this in Studio 2014... Can you help, please? I have a very long document with loads of 100% and CMs, and would like to avoid having to scroll the entire document.

Thank you,
José B. Ruivo

Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:26
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
Review > Display Filter Dec 19, 2014

Go to Review > Display Filter, and then select the appropriate filter to filter out translated segments.

Or, if you want them to be visible, you can also select the translated segments, lock them (Cltrl+L) and then display all sentences again and use Ctrl+Enter.

[Edited at 2014-12-19 19:44 GMT]

Emma Goldsmith
Emma Goldsmith  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:26
Member (2004)
Spanish to English
With a shortcut Dec 20, 2014

You could use the filter or lock 100% matches, as Spiros suggests, or you could just click "confirm and move to next unconfirmed segment". I think the shortcut is Alt+Enter, but I may have customised this.

This will only work if the 100% matches have been confirmed when you pretranslated the file. That's default behaviour, so it's likely to be the case. If not, you could pretranslate the file again and select "confirm 100% matches" and "confirm context matches" in the batch task.

Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:26
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
Ctrl+Enter for the rest of us -:) Dec 20, 2014

CTRL+ALT+F seems to be the way to translate until next fuzzy match,

[Edited at 2014-12-20 11:10 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Confirm and jump to next fuzzy/new segment?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »