Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 20:49
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Oct 30, 2014

Hi everybody,
as the title says, I'd like to put my TMs and TBs on a server in order to access them from two different computers. Such TMs and TBs are about 2,5 GBs in size.
I'd like to know if it is possibile to do such a thing.
When I try to log-in to a termbase in trados studio, I only have the option to log-in to a SDL server, not a generic server.
Moreover, what would be the procedure to do such a thing?
Thank you for your inputs!

[Edited at 2014-10-30
... See more
Hi everybody,
as the title says, I'd like to put my TMs and TBs on a server in order to access them from two different computers. Such TMs and TBs are about 2,5 GBs in size.
I'd like to know if it is possibile to do such a thing.
When I try to log-in to a termbase in trados studio, I only have the option to log-in to a SDL server, not a generic server.
Moreover, what would be the procedure to do such a thing?
Thank you for your inputs!

[Edited at 2014-10-30 09:33 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to put Trados TMs on a server

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »