Netherlands
Local time: 17:02
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Oct 29, 2014

Hello everyone

Using Trados 2011 on Windows 7.

I started getting this error message after I started fixing some errors . So I suppose that I broke a tag somewhere. But the error message does not tell me which tag, or in which segment the tag is. I also saved the error as an .sdlerror.xml file, but that file doesn't tell me where the superfluous key is either.

Do you know of a utility that I can use to process the SDLXLIFF file, that will tell me which ke
... See more
Hello everyone

Using Trados 2011 on Windows 7.

I started getting this error message after I started fixing some errors . So I suppose that I broke a tag somewhere. But the error message does not tell me which tag, or in which segment the tag is. I also saved the error as an .sdlerror.xml file, but that file doesn't tell me where the superfluous key is either.

Do you know of a utility that I can use to process the SDLXLIFF file, that will tell me which key isn't in the dictionary?

Then, when I try to use any of the batch processing tasks on the file, I get the message "Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt." A reboot didn't solve this. As it is, my SDLXLIFF file (which is about 10 000 words long) is now useless. I can't generate target files or anything with it. The .sdlerror.xml file isn't helpful either.

I wonder if I will stop getting the memory error once I fix the missing key error...

Thanks
Samuel
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The given key was not present in the dictionary

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »